- Do you know what you are selling?
- Have you productised it?
- Can you productise it?
- Do you have a market?
- Do you have a differentiator?
- Could you have a differentiator?
- Do you make a real profit?
- Can you make a real profit?
- Do you challenge the status quo?
- Are you creating a culture around your goal and involving others in it?
- Are you curious about the world you are trying to change?
- Are you using you charisma to attract and motivate your followers?
- Are you communicating your vision for the future?
- Are you commited to your vision and basing your decisions on that commitment?
- Are you connecting your followers to each other?
Are you doing all, some or none of these?
Do you consider yourself to be a leader?
- Are you making meaning?
- Does your product jump to, or create, the next curve?
- Is your product Deep, Intelligent, Complete, Elegant, and Emotive?
- Do you have a mantra for what you do?
- Do you have a 10 slide pitch with no font smaller than 30 points that you can give in 20 minutes?
- Have you figured out a way to take your product to market with no budget?
- Are you helping people who cannot help you?
- Can you blow away any audience with a demonstration of your product?
- Would you hire “imperfect” job candidates who love what you do, as well as people who are better than you are?
- Are you only asking people to do things that you would do, too?
- Calling: What is our focus?
- Chemistry: Who are the right people?
- Culture: How do we develop leaders?
- Challenge: Where are we headed?
- Calendar: When do we start?
These are the questions anyone wanting to build a significant business should be asking themselves.
Are you building a Significant Business?
%d bloggers like this: